Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Start Up!

Hello all,

this is my first time as a "BLOGER" so let's say that I don't have any experience on that but the main objective  of this blog is to practice my English, and it is also a way of sharing what I have been doing here and what the Big  Apple has to offer!
So I will post some pictures from the most beautiful places that i have ever seen and try to describe from my point of view what is to be in New York.
I am also posting about places that I have visited and giving some tips of where to go, what to do, how to get there, what to eat, and so forth.

So if you are thinking to come to New York I might help you in some way!

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best! Good luck with your blog, I will be one of your followers, be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diana, nice! I really hope you like it, and help me to spread the Blog by telling your friends and relatives! The main idea is to help people when they decide to come to New York with a lot of tips.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete